Students currently attending Oxford university will come to present to our students in order to debunk the myths surrounding studying at Oxford and at university in general. This will take place during period 3 in the Study Centre.
Topics covered will include:
- Types of work experience to support personal statements
- Personal statement writing tips
- Debunking myths about applying to Oxford and university in general
- The Oxford application process
- What life is like at university and as a student at Oxford
- Offer students the opportunity to ‘shadow’ a student at Oxford.