We’re looking forward to welcoming our Year 12 students on Tuesday 4th September at 8.30am in the study centre. Please remember to bring the following with you if you haven’t already handed it in:
- Your signed sixth form learner agreement (to give to your progress tutor)
- Your summer assignments to give to your teachers
- Your sixth form trips permission slip (Scopay will open on 4th September)
- Your KCC library card (to show to Mrs Cheval)
- Your admissions pack (for external applicants) which should have been given or posted to you. This needs to be returned to the school office.
We’ll be seeing you on Wednesday 5th September. Your new progress groups will be posted in the study centre, so you should be in your new registration rooms at 8.30am. Don’t forget any summer assignments your teachers gave you – check Show My Homework if you’re unsure.
Also, don’t forget your sixth form trips permission slip (Scopay opened in July).
Your first training session is on Wednesday 5th September. Scott or Craig should have messaged you with details. External applicants will be collecting their admissions packs that day, so please make sure you don’t leave without it and that it is returned to the office as soon as possible. Your lessons will begin on Monday 10th September.