Checklist for 2019 applicants
Congratulations for finishing all of your exams! We’ve had our induction now, so this is your checklist to help make sure you’re ready for September 2019.
- Make sure you come and see us on results day (Thursday 22nd August). We’ll be available from 9.30-11am in the hall. If you are an external candidate, you can also email a photograph of your results and we will contact you to talk about your subject options.
- Your bus pass. If you plan to catch the bus to school, get your application into KCC by 14th July. The link is in the top menu under ‘How to Apply’.
- The information about the 16-19 bursary is now up for 2019-20. If your family income is less than £26,000, then you are entitled to financial support. Click here for details about how to apply.
- The Summer 2019 challenge assignment is here as well! Use it to get yourself into the right mindset for working at level 3, get some wider reading done that will help you prepare for university applications, and find out about something awesome!
- Get your library card. It doesn’t take long and doesn’t cost anything, but it is a requirement of all of our students so that you have access to as many resources as possible. You will just need to visit your local library and they’ll do it all for you.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter @wrothamsixth to get updates and reminders.
- Return your learner agreement (and admissions forms if you are an external student) to the school office. Term finishes on 24th July, so if you want to get that in early, you can.
What’s it like at Wrotham School Sixth Form?